Wednesday, February 1, 2012

random post

1.  Describe your bedroom.  What’s the single most important thing in it?
I have a white leopard blanket. The most important thing in my bedroom is my juicy coutore bracelet.
2. What’s your best childhood memory?
my T.V shows
3. What’s something you eat that many people find disgusting?
Fried squid.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?  Why or why not?
No. because the person might be cute but mean and stuck up and a cheeter.
5. Do you sing in the shower?
yes
6. What’s one thing you’d change about your neighborhood?
Make the street light be longer.
7. If you were the opposite sex, what would your name be?
 chris
8. A window opens, it’s you 3 years ago,  what advice do you give yourself?
stay focused.

9.  Make a poem inspired by this song.




NICKI MINAJ

10.  What something you fake all the time?
im sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Manthattan, United States